Studio Tour Headquarters - Old Forestville Schoolhouse
Photography, Fiber Art • 9812 Georgetown Pike
WANTED: Dorry E. aka ‚ "the Colvin Kiwi"' Photographer /Quilt Maker
LAST SEEN: with her Canon DSLR or her Bernina 440
- At large stalking flora, fauna, sheep, and the oddball topic
- The Fabric Stash from which she sources material to cut cloth and stitch memories
- The Hand-Me-Down Studio where she poses flowers, produce, candy or whatever
- "HQ" from which she masterminds events for GFS
SHOULD BE CONSIDERED:
- Extremely creative, not likely to take herself seriously and willing to apply a heavy dose of humor to carry the day.
-Stories to hear and moments to learn given only to those who show up on the day.
-Tips on where to go in New Zealand for wonderful memory making and art creating.